The Luminas Pain Relief Patches have sparked a lot of discussion on the internet. Many individuals are perplexed by the Luminas pain patch’s operation. Their goal, like that of other pain patches, is to relax and relieve the pain and aching of joints, muscles, and bones. Patches are expected to ease pain in minutes – far faster than tablets – with no side effects and a long-term benefit. These patches are no exception.
What is Luminas?
Luminas is a pain treatment patch that claims to target the root of pain and inflammation. Pain and inflammation are said to dissipate “within minutes” after putting the patch. The patches provide immediate and long-lasting pain relief without the need of medicines, chemicals, or known adverse effects. Luminas‘ creators appear to believe that their patch is preferable to traditional pain medication because it has no negative side effects, addiction issues, or other challenges. It just provides effective pain relief.
By using the Luminas patch on a daily basis, you may allegedly flood your body with “unique energy medicine” technology, providing 24-hour pain relief with no negative effects.
Features of Luminas
The makers of Luminas tout the following qualities and advantages:
· Luminas claims to have partnered with “world class athletes and doctors,” and that many of these doctors and sportsmen utilize and suggest the Luminas skin patch to minimize pain and inflammation, expedite recovery, and maintain peak physical performance, among other things. Dr. Craig Davies, a renowned golf tour doctor, is the sole “world class athlete and doctor” mentioned on the Luminas skin patch website.
· Luminas’ creators claim to have completed “hundreds of tests” to demonstrate that the skin patch decreases pain and inflammation. However, the company has not made any of these tests available online, nor have they been published in any major medical magazine or scientific journal.
· Pain Relief for 24 Hours: The Luminas skin patch provides pain relief for 24 hours in the targeted location.
· Reduce Pain and Inflammation in Minutes: According to Luminas, pain and inflammation can be reduced in minutes.
· 200+ Natural Treatments: According to the manufacturer, each Luminas skin patch contains 200+ natural remedies.
· No Side Effects: The creators of Luminas say that their patch has no known side effects because it does not include any medications or chemicals.
· Luminas’ pain treatment patches have been registered with the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA), and the company’s skin patches have been designated as a Class I Medical Device.
How does Luminas work?
Luminas is a pain management patch that claims to take a “whole new approach to pain and inflammation treatment.” Within minutes, the patch begins to “dissipate” pain and inflammation wherever it is applied to your body.
· The patch is described as follows by the creators of Luminas: “Without any medicines, chemicals, or known side effects, the wearing patches radiate fast acting, long lasting pain relief.”
· Luminas skin patches, according to the business, are a “scientific revolution” because they use quantum physics to treat pain at its source.
· Other pain management options often do not involve quantum physics or anything remotely related to quantum physics to reduce pain; instead, numbing chemicals like menthol or anti-inflammatories like turmeric are used. So, how does Luminas make quantum physics work for them?
· The following is how the firm describes its solution: “Each patch is packed with the power of more than 200 natural treatments recognized to alleviate the most prevalent causes of pain and inflammation, thanks to a groundbreaking technology based on quantum physics.”
· Magnesium, turmeric, ginger, black pepper extract, and vitamin D, among “hundreds more” components, are said to be included in the skin patch.
· For those unfamiliar, quantum physics is a branch of physics that deals with atoms and subatomic particles. It is the study of matter and energy, particularly how matter and energy interact at the subatomic level.
· There’s no indication that Luminas relies on “quantum physics” to alleviate pain. In fact, the entire Luminas website is full of odd claims about the formula’s scientific backing and how it works.
Luminas Pain Relief Patches: How to Use
This part is quite straightforward. When you’ve figured out whatever part of your body hurts the most, you can use a medium or big patch. Peel back the protective strip and attach the sticky side to the sore spot on your body. The patch will begin functioning immediately, and you should see a reduction in your symptoms within a few days.
If a medium patch does not relieve the pain, remove it and attempt the larger size. If you’re aching in more than one spot, you can use many patches across your body at the same time without experiencing any negative effects. Unlike paracetamol and other common pain relievers, there are no side effects.
How is Luminas different from other?
As previously stated, Luminas evaluations are somewhat varied on the internet. Some doubt their usefulness, while others are impressed by how simple they are to use. We’ve highlighted a few pros and advantages below to help you make your decision.
· Pain and inflammation are relieved.
The Luminas energy patches have been shown in clinical trials to reduce pain from a 7 to a 4 on a scale of 1 to 10. According to Luminas reviews, the patches are effective for temporary relief and can be worn all day to keep discomfort at bay at work or while out and about.
· Free of Chemicals
Many individuals are overly wary of medicines like paracetamol or ibuprofen, and they don’t want to give their children such pills because of the potential for negative effects. The Luminas patches are constructed of chemical-free materials and exclusively use natural pain relievers. As a result, the patches are appropriate for people of all ages.
· There are no side effects.
Luminas reviews have praised the patches’ effectiveness, but no one has reported any negative side effects when they’ve been used for long or short periods of time.
The Luminas pain treatment patches restore patients’ independence. Long-term arthritis sufferers, as well as cancer patients, have recognized the benefits of the patches and have been able to live a more stress-free life as a result. While wearing the patches, patients can walk further, play with their families, and even start jogging.
Where to Buy Luminas?
If the Luminas patches impress you and you want to try them out, go to the Luminas website and place your order. The patches are currently available at a discounted price and in volume. You can get the single pack, which includes 12 medium and 12 big patches, the twin pack, which includes 24 medium and 24 large patches, or the three pack, which includes 36 medium and 36 large patches. The twin pack and three pack save you money by allowing you to purchase numerous patches at a discounted price.
Luminas Final Review
You don’t have to put up with the discomfort caused by severe pain in your body or joints any more. The Luminas pain treatment patches provide immediate pain alleviation. When utilizing a single patch, the effects endure all day and are delivered using innovative quantum physics technology.
The patches are gentle on the skin and have no harmful effects. The patches are simple to apply and may be used while you go about your regular activities. They also come with a 30-day money-back guarantee if they don’t relieve your pain.
Frequently Asked Questions?
1. What is the procedure for applying the patch?
Over 200 natural components, such as vitamin D, ginger, and magnesium, are used in the Luminas energy patches to provide healing benefits. The patch uses resonant carrier waves to zero down on these cures and deliver them straight to the source of your pain.
2. How long does it take to do the task?
The patches start acting in a matter of minutes and can last up to 24 hours. According to the Luminas website and various Luminas reviews, varied amounts of time are required to feel the results.
3. Is it possible to cut the patches to fit my needs?
No, the patches must be worn in their original size. The typical pack includes a variety of sizes, ranging from little 1-inch patches to medium and big patches.