TIGRESS ALERT REVIEW
There are many societal concerns nowadays, but security appears to be the most dangerous. People are becoming increasingly anxious about their safety, particularly the elderly, women, and children. People are worried about their children’s safety when they go home alone after school or go for a walk on a calm evening. People are also concerned about their elderly relatives, who are quite vulnerable. While it is true that kids will not always have people around them, the issue is what will happen to them when they are alone. What if they’re in jeopardy? What happens if there’s an emergency?
Schoolgirls and young ladies are likewise concerned about their safety. Women are growing increasingly fearful and concerned for their safety as the number of attacks and violence rises. There’s nothing quite like knowing you’re entirely helpless if you’re assaulted by a nasty person during an adventure. Walking or trekking in the cold evenings might be less enjoyable owing to dread of the unknown, especially if no self-defense tools or devices are available.
People need to be able to defend themselves against these unanticipated risks in a less hazardous and more simple way in instances like these. When individuals are attacked, they sometimes become so frightened or terrified that they fall entirely victim to their assailants. But what if there was anything they could do to draw attention or scare the attackers away without saying anything? What about youngsters who are utterly defenceless, unable to raise enough alarm or mount an adequate defence? In these situations, a gadget that can assist them create alerts is required.
What is Tigress Alert?
Tigress Alert is a portable personal alarm meant to protect people from attackers. It produces a sound level of 130 decibels, which is strong enough to destabilise any assailant and cause him to flee. It’s little and works with a metallic pin that’s attached to the side. A key chain is included with this gadget, which may be connected to a purse, handbag, belt loops, backpacks, and other items. This device’s sound can be heard from 600 feet distant (185 metres). It runs on batteries that can be readily replaced when they run out.
Tigress alert is designed to protect children, the elderly, ladies, and schoolgirls safe when hiking, walking, or in a garage. How much more so for the elderly, who are more susceptible to assaults or the risk of falling. Individuals who utilise this gadget might feel more secure about their safety and can simply alert authorities if they are in danger.
Features of Tigress Alert:
How does Tigress Alert work?
Tigress Alert is quite simple to use and may be contacted as soon as feasible;
- Pull the pin placed on the Tigress Alert‘s side.
- The ear-piercing 130dB alarm will begin to sound.
- Keep an eye on your adversary to see whether they can get away from you as quickly as possible.
When the alarm sound fades, remove the screws from the rear cover and replace the batteries. To activate the alarm, remove the hand strap. To turn off the noise alarm, re-insert the plug. Please do not place your ears near the alarm sound since it is quite loud.
Advantages of Tigress Alert
1. Invaders Avoid The Elderly – Unfortunately, the elderly are frequently targeted by intruders because they are viewed as easy targets. Intruders are scared off by personal alarms like tigress alerts because they know aid is always on the way. Personal alarm systems are considered to benefit the elderly who may require medical treatment, but they are also an excellent method to protect predators from preying on your loved ones. If an intruder breaks into your senior loved one’s house, your loved ones can quickly seek assistance by calling a toll-free number. With the appearance of a tigress alert, it will most likely frighten off visitors right away.
2. Peace of Mind For People With tigress Alert – If you are old or have a mobility difficulty, a personal alarm such as tigress can provide you with peace of mind. You don’t have to be concerned about bringing your phone with you at all times. Instead, keep a small, easy-to-use personal alarm in your pocket, on your wrist, or around your neck and know that assistance is only a button press away. You may rest easier knowing that if you fall and are unable to communicate, the operator will summon an ambulance and provide you the assistance you require.
3. For the sake of your family’s peace of mind – It may be quite upsetting to know that your elderly loved ones live alone and away from your careful eye. All family members may rest easier knowing that operators are available 24/7 to assist in the event of an emergency if they have a personal alarm. Alarms like tigress can provide peace of mind to family members while allowing the elderly to maintain their independence and freedom.
4. Better Chances of Complete Recovery — Knowing that you have something to rely on in the event of an emergency can boost elderly people’s confidence and independence, especially those who are in bad health. The sooner assistance arrives after an accident, the higher the chances of a complete and speedy recovery. Because aid is only a button away, personal alarm systems increase the elderly’s chances of recovery. In catastrophic injury instances, every second counts, therefore obtaining aid as soon as possible might be the difference between life and death.
How much does the Tigress Alert cost?
Tigress Alert has grown in popularity in the United States, the United Kingdom, Canada, Australia, and a number of other nations, owing to its low price. A single tigress alert costs $39.99. Other pricing bundles are available. Two tigress warnings are 79.98 dollars, three are 89.98 dollars, and four tigress alerts are 109.98 dollars. It is crucial to remember, however, that these are reduced pricing that may increase in the near future.
Where to Buy Tigress Alert?
Tigress alert is available for purchase straight from the manufacturer’s website. The majority of the time, we urge our readers to purchase items straight from the manufacturer. This is to guarantee that you do not become a victim of one of the many fraudsters out there who may try to sell you a phoney version of the goods. To purchase straight from the official website, click the green button below.
Conclusion Tigress Alert Final Review
Personal alarms can be extremely useful self-defense equipment, but they are not without their drawbacks. It’s critical for consumers to understand this so they know what to expect and may be better prepared for circumstances when a personal alarm might not always work in their favour.
The tigress alert, on the other hand, is a portable personal security alarm with a blaring sound of around 130db that may be of great aid to anybody in danger or in need of assistance. It is extremely promising because it can be simply attached to your handbag, luggage, or even worn. The usage of a side pin is also advantageous in that it allows someone in danger to quickly take it away and toss it on the ground, and it will not go off until it is replaced. Unlike a button, which can be quickly grabbed and switched off by an adversary, this is a huge benefit. False alarms are also reduced thanks to the pin attachment.
Frequently Asked Questions?
1. Is tigress alert a good idea?
The Tigress alarm makes a loud noise that can only be turned off if the user returns the pin. The noise can be as loud as 130 decibels. When you consider that a train whistle only makes approximately 90 decibels, it’s a lot of noise. When you make this much noise against an assailant, you will induce fear or temporary bewilderment, allowing you time to fight back, bring them down, flee, or notify someone that you are in danger.
The tigress warning can be highly useful in attracting someone’s notice if the user is missing and needs to be located. It’s also a great tool to use to warn or inform others in the event of an emergency.
2. Is there a possibility that this gadget will cause a false alarm?
Tigress alert is activated by pulling the pin on the device’s side. The pin is simple to take out on purpose, but it has a tiny probability of doing so on its own. However, there is no assurance that it will not happen.