KITCHEN CUBE REVIEW: Measuring cups are essential when accurate measurements are required in a recipe. In certain circumstances, such as cooking, a pinch of this and a dash of that will be enough. In baking, however, precision is required if the recipe is to be successful. Measuring cups are a must-have in any kitchen. Measuring cups now available in a range of appealing styles. However, the major point here is whether you want measuring cups or whether we tell you that you can purchase a single measuring cup that can replace several measuring spoons. You’ll be able to cook in precise quantities while also keeping the kitchen clean and tidy without having to use as many tools.
What is a Kitchen Cube?
In the Kitchen Cube, a relatively tiny, solid gadget constructed of food-safe materials, there are 19 sections that correspond to 19 typical imperial and metric measures. Cooks and bakers won’t have to cram their drawers with many little measuring instruments if they use this square gadget. It’s dishwasher-safe and comes in five colours: red, teal, yellow, grey, and white.
Features of Kitchen Cube:
· Despite the fact that the Kitchen Cube is not the same form as a coffee mug, it will fit into most kitchen drawers and cabinets. If you have an outdated measuring cup and spoon, consider giving them to someone else to free up some room. Furthermore, due to the small size of this cube-shaped gadget, it should be able to be carried by the great majority of individuals for an extended period of time without causing them to lose concentration on the task at hand.
· The universal measurement tool– Bye-bye to those clumsy measuring spoons and cups. You can declutter your kitchen by using our multi-functional measurement cube. It may be used to measure powders, liquids, and grains in both metric and imperial units.
· Material that is both durable and food-safe- Each of the gadgets is a cube-shaped device made of a food-safe, long-lasting substance. As a result, it should be able to tolerate being trodden on or dropped without irreversible harm.
· Because the material is food-safe, you will be able to avoid exposing yourself or anyone else in your life to toxins by utilising this utensil to hold your components.
· Microwave and dishwasher safe – The Kitchen Cube is dishwasher-safe and microwave-safe, so you may reheat an item in one of the sections in the microwave if necessary. Just make sure the compartment is facing up to avoid making a mess in the appliance. Unlike a measuring cup or spoon, the cube will not retain a lot of water when in the dishwasher.
· Built-in Egg Cracker- Each cube has an egg cracker on one side, allowing you to crack each egg while cooking an egg-based meal. As a result, you won’t have to break each one against the broad, rounded sides of the mixing bowl, which may not accomplish the job as efficiently as it formerly did.
How does it Kitchen Cube work?
Right now, you may use the Kitchen Cube like you would any other measuring instrument in your drawer. It is not essential to install anything. It fits in any drawer, with measures ranging from teaspoons to cups. The measures are clearly labelled, making it simple to find and utilise them.
Advantages of Kitchen Cube
· Metric and Imperial Measures — In addition to imperial measurements, the Kitchen Cube features compartments for cups, teaspoons, and tablespoons, allowing it to be used in American recipes. If you follow a recipe written in Canada, England, or any nation that employs metric measures, you can also use metric measurements (millilitres). If you prefer one method to the other, you won’t have to convert every quantity you need to measure in your head or with a calculator.
· It is safe for youngsters to use since it includes no sharp pieces that might injure their fingers. Children may also hold a cube more easily than a spoon or a typical measuring cup. If you use this instrument to measure ingredients, you could discover that a youngster in your care learns to eyeball common measurements faster.
· Wide Color Range — It comes in five various hues rather than just one, allowing you to pick the one that best fits your cookware. You can use a hue that teaches a kid to cook or bake instead of a colour that appeals to little children, such as bright yellow or red. For people who cook a lot of meals, getting one cube in each hue and designating one for sweets, one for milk, and so on would be a good idea. Users can purchase a set of two or one item at a time.
· Recipe Book Included – The Kitchen Cube includes a recipe book with over 100 delectable dishes that use the cube to measure ingredients. If you’re a beginner cook who’s not sure where to begin, this book may be helpful.
Disadvantages Kitchen Cube
· Large Amounts Aren’t Measured – The Kitchen Cube only measures out a cup at a time, which may be a disappointment for those who cook huge amounts of meals at once. This apparatus could measure out 10 separate cups of flour in the instance of 10 cups of flour. If efficiency and speed are important to you, a bigger measuring cup may be the better choice.
How is Kitchen Cube different from others?
· Kitchen Cube comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee; if you don’t like it, we’ll make it right.
· If you are unhappy with the Kitchen Cube for any reason, you may return it without fuss.
· Kitchen Cube is situated in Minnesota and ships to customers all around the world.
· Over 100 countries are served by their speedy delivery service.
· They inspect each cube and control every stage of the process to assure a safe and high-quality product.
· There’s an actual person there, and they’re quick and like conversing with you.
· Thousands of people rely on us to make cooking easier and more convenient for them all around the world.
How much does the Kitchen Cube cost?
Kitchen Cube costs $19.95 + $3.50 for delivery. For a total of $26.95, you may acquire a second Kitchen Cube at a reduced price of only $3.50 with the special TV deal.
Where to Buy Kitchen Cube?
Kitchen Cube is available only on its official website.
Conclusion Kitchen Cube Final Review
The Most Practical Kitchen Tool. Is it simple to operate? Definitely. Is it easy to clean? Yes, absolutely. The Kitchen Cube is the simplest, yet most helpful culinary utensil in your kitchen, going from drawer to counter to dishwasher. It’s even possible to microwave the kitchen cube! As a result, it’s an ideal present for both those who enjoy cooking and those who are afraid of it.
Frequently Asked Questions?
1. Is it safe to put in the dishwasher?
Yes, it is dishwasher safe because it is composed of a plastic mix often used in the food sector.
2. Is it possible to put it in a jar?
The Kitchen Cube is not meant to fit into jars like a spoon; for instructions on how to use it, please watch the video.
3. What is the precision of measurements?
Volumes (+/-) 0.1 percent are used in the production version.